- As an FileNet Developer you will be responsible for designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests and debugs for FileNet systems.
- You will create Design documents, Test Plans, Application Usage Guides, knowledge base documentation and improvement proposals.
- Collaborate with ECM Analysts, BPM Analysts, Technical Architects and Project Managers to build solutions that solve customer problems and deliver business value
- Directly contribute to solution development in the areas of content management flow, business logic and user interface
- Develop applications for integration to other vendor products like BPM, ERP, CRM, SAP
- Install, configure and manage an IBM FileNet (advanced) environment using core product skills and best practice methods
- Proactively monitor IBM FileNet systems and perform performance tuning for ensuring optimal configuration and performance
- Thorough understanding of complex FileNet ECM systems, BPM and service oriented architecture (SOA) concepts and the ability to communicate with LOB and IT about this
- Demonstrated hands on ability in architecture, design and development of scalable, complex ECM / Java / J2EE software products
- Familiarity with Content and Business Process Management (workflow) concepts
- Experience in application design & development with IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.0 API for complex Content and Workflow Management applications
- Design and develop solutions to integrate capture solutions with different FileNet repositories
- Familiarity with deploying applications in WebSphere Application Server
- Experience with relational databases LIKE DB2, Oracle and MS SQL.
- Entry-level administration of Unix, Linux and Windows