We are looking for a Java DevOps profile interested in a deployment monitoring role for a variety of Java Web applications that cover banking functionalities such as real estate and consumer loans.
– Configuration Management for Java EE
– Design, create, optimise and maintain templates and tools for deployment and configuration management;
– Check prerequisites, deliverables and modifications on the external configuration files for each release
– Monitor deployments and analytics pages
– Take post deployment actions if issues arise
– Constantly interact with the client’s IT division.
– Perform system tests
– Continuously improve team-internal processes
- An Engineering degree (or equivalent subject, or technical field);
- Familiarity with Java DevOps Tools: Maven, GIT, Jenkins, WebSphere Application Server.
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good level in written and spoken French
· Excellent communication skills and to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Mandatory French skills